- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Basic Life

It’s been exactly 1 year since I started this blog. Looking back there’s a lot that happened within a year. Since moving back to Kuala Belait I’ve bumped into many of my old friends. Some of them are married and are proud parents to tiny tots.

I use to keep a diary and use to write down every details of my life diligently. I would start each entry with a ‘Dear Diary’ and end it with love. This feature I only started adding after I read ‘Anne Frank’s Diary’ where she would sign off each entry like writing a letter. So my diary became my best pen pal.


My first entry:-

24th December 1990
Dear, Diary, Today my friend Ah Sui is here to play with me and my brother. At 30 12 1990 at Sunday will be my birthday and today night 12 o clock I and my mother also with my brother will get present. Tomorrow will be Christmas day and they will be a lot of cartoon to see from morning till night. And wish me and my parent a merry charismas and a happy new year. –

22nd August 1997
…Really, there are too much complex situations now in this world that honesty should be valued and loyalty treasured. I hate people who are rude, dishonest, crude, selfish and conceited. Naturally we are not all perfect. We are not made nor meant to be, if we were then all of us would be exactly the same. CLONES!...

My last entry was on the 28th October 2004. (Which turned out to be too personal to post here, haha, restricted area, sorry.)

A year after that then only I started to blog. First I created Fish Cakes as my first blog in Friendster but later I found blogspot to be a better place because it’s more flexible and allows me to change my blog accordingly to my taste.

Yet a year later, Basic Life still remains, this is the 50th entry. Thanks go to all my friends and people who bother to read this blog of mine.

No comments: