- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Haiz ~ Monotony

Everyday is the same. I wake up, shower, have my cup of coffee, get dressed and go to work. It doesn’t matter if I was on morning shift or afternoon’s shift because I always just wake up enough time to just get ready for work. XD

After work I would go online, chat with my friends from Ragnarok or Magic the Gathering. Download manga to read whenever I’m bored at work.

There are only two restaurants I go to near work and I’m such a regular there that they know what I like. If its mamak, then it’s always the ‘the tarik, roti kosong with telur mata lembu.’ If it s the Trader Inn restaurant, then its always coffee. Food is optional in that one cuz I only like their noodles and the vinegar chilli.

Then I go home, shower, take a cig and watch a movie or the numerous series that are available. American, Korean, Japanese. Three countries producing endless streams of action, drama and comedy.

Heroes, house, prison break, ugly Betty, black adder. Sassy girl, my lovely samsoon, my girl. Not to mention the endless Anime stretching to high heaven. Naruto, Ghost Hunt, Code Gaess, Claymore, Full metal alchemist.

The list just goes on and they have seasons again.

Which is good because lately I haven’t been sleeping well, which is ridiculous because I always drink strawberry milk before sleeping and its common knowledge that milk helps to induce sleep.

I would be in my bed staring at my ceiling fan thinking, “why is there's a fan on the ceiling when I got an air con? Is that my reflection from the metal hub of the fan?” Then I moved my foot, “Hey, it is my reflection!” …

At least I’m not short of entertainment.

The other night I switched off all the lights including my floor lamp. (I like to leave that on usually, well, for the ambiance. No, that’s a lie! I leave them on because I have a vivid imagination especially when I can’t sleep. Which is one reason why I don't watch scary movies alone at night, because I tend to replay them in my head over and over again esp in the dark.)

So there I was, in the dark, when suddenly James Brown’s ‘Play that funky music white boy’ popped up in my head.

Spent that night with ‘Friends’ season 9. Ross is so nerdy cute.

3 comments:

Effy said...

GODNESS! Haha. With me you will never be short of entertainment provided Brunei is more like KL lah. Haha. Of course if money and time permits.

Rozi said...

Hey, chin up ;-) all you have to do is call yo! I'm only like 5 minutes away from your work place and Rozi loves to find reasons to shift the slump at work, eg go drag fel out for coffee break. I like the roti kosong with egg idea, comfort food...

alex said...

a thought http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=canon+fax+b+320 reinforced by a transference and distorted in expression by the censor.. Why, then, do not I choose another dream whose analysis would be more suitable for publication, so that I could awaken a fairer conviction of the sense and cohesion of the results disclosed by analysis? The answer is, because every dream which I investigate leads to the same difficulties and places me under the same need of discretion; nor should I forgo this difficulty any the more were I to analyze the dream of some one http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=farbpatrone+lexmark else...