- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Friday, June 13, 2008

ARGH! Alright!! Whatever! BRING IT ON!

Hey, remember last month I talked about how I had that car accident and how I dropped my laptop?

And the month before that they froze my bank account because they had doubts about my fluctuating salary?

Then before that I lost my Supa Save card?

Just two weeks ago I lost my atm card.

Now I got a new shiny one so that's not too bad...

What was it I was saying?

Oh yeah.

Remember my N80?



The pretty nice mobile I liked alot for its multiple functions and clear camera?

Last week it won't turn on and it won't charge... so I sent it to mobility care centre to check.

I called the centre up today and found out they dunno if they can fix my phone cuz they opened it up but found nothing wrong with it. They suspect that a part is KOed but even if they replace it, the guy said it's 50 - 50 chance it might work.



*sigh*



What did I do to deserve all this crap? Seriously? For fuck sakes la, what did I fucking do?!? Raped some diseased kid's cripple grandfather in my past life issit?


Fuck.

3 comments:

HotMaMa said...

i especially like the words in red..You poor dear, 1st the car and then the phone. You need a holiday.. keep in touch..

Effy said...

you need the dark corners...

SugarNoms said...

I can understand your pain :( I had TWO car accidents in the same month some time back and my wallet still aches for it.