- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Perfect Storm

I remember that morning I woke up around 6 something because it was too hot in the room to continue sleeping comfortably. During my stay there, the fan in the room broke down for unknown reasons. Heck, I didn’t even verbally abuse it. It just gave out this pathetic sputter of life before it died. Since it was my last nite in the apartment, I couldn’t be bothered with complaining about it to the receptionist.



Looked outside from the balcony for a moment, the sun was still sleepy also and the sea water just looked tempting. It made me felt like visiting the beach one last time because it was our last day in Penang. Thing is everyone was sleeping so soundly, I didn’t want to wake them up, so instead, I try to go to go back to sleep in the living room. It turned out to be too cold there, back to the room, then too hot, then back to the living, too cold, and so I alternated until it was 10 in the morning when Sala said I looked like I had a hang over.

-_-"

We all got busy packing up everything and getting stuff down into the cars. Then it was off for some breakfast. This time I ordered the famous Penang Prawn Mee. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of it this time, I was too hungry and it was too delicious. Heh.


The trip back to KL was kinda somber partly because everyone was kinda tired and because Penang decided to bid us farewell with a perfect storm. It rained heavily most of the way to KL where it only got worse, with thunder and lightning all over. At one time I was seriously scared ok, cuz the lightning was so close and the thunder was booming everywhere.

We all headed straight for dinner at EuroDeli where I was so tired I hardly remember what we talked about that time, was very blur. Then we finally reached home. Quin took me out again though, for a quick stop at HSBC and to show me where the LRT is and how to use it to go to Kino-, er, I mean KLCC. This is because the next day Quin and everyone else would be busy working liao and I would be left to my own devices. Heh.

Returned to her house and we managed to catch up on zzzs.



To Be Continued…

No comments: