- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Window Shoping : Lady Knife's Way of Lepak-ing

Hmm, nothing much happened on that particular Wednesday. I woke up around 10 at a silent house…ah, everyone is either at work or busy doing their own thing.

“Today I’ll be travelling to KLCC on my own for the first time! *Determined look* Yes, you can do it!”





After washing my laundry, I went of lala-ling outside. Don’t worry, Quin left me the house spare keys, so I wasn’t locked in and I could lock the doors when I go out ...unlike my own uncle from Canada who once stayed with my family, locked his own nephew and niece in their own house after escaping with the spare house keys while they were asleep. *swt* Not funny you know, we were locked upstairs and the toilets were downstairs.

One thing I noticed about Quin’s neighbourhood was it reminds me of those alley ways you see sometimes when you watch Japanese anime or movies. They were narrow and populated with kitties all over. I wouldn’t mind living in a place like that, friendly and safe, even with a park and school nearby.

Okay, other than being accident prone, I’m also a person who has no sense of direction whatsoever. When I wanted to look for the Malaysian Embassy to get my visa done, it took me an hour to get remotely close to the area then for some reason I ended up at Hua Ho in Muara. *swt* I went an entire circle and didn’t even reach anywhere near the embassy. In the end because I was such a lost cause and there wasn’t much time, I asked my uncle for help. *sigh* So much for trying to be independent.

So this time, I really tried my best and paid full attention the night before when Quin showed me where to go and what to do.



Right, see the large LRT station. Get ticket, go wait for the LRT and then board all the way to KLCC.

I think it was about 6 stops?

Finally reached my destination, hee, what to do, what to do? It was lunch time, so how about some lunch? I picked up a chicken and mushroom pie, got my trusty bottle of water and spent the next hour or so munching and day dreaming at the fountain.

Some of the pictures I’ve taken here turned out quiet nice.





Then it started to rain. Bugger. I couldn’t take any more pics. Oh well, what else is there better to do when it’s raining outside and I’m stuck inside a building full of branded bags & blings? Kinokuniya! ^_^




Hey, I’m not so hopelessly addicted to Kino la, this time I went there with a true purpose! To purchase ‘Thank you’ gifts! I don’t know about other people but I just don’t feel nice when I don’t get a little something for friends who have been so (maybe too) kind to me on this trip. I was thinking of a bottle of wine at first but then I don’t know enough about it to be able to choose a nice one. So, what do I know best about? Books of course! ^_^

So since I’m alone I picked this opportunity to hunt for the right books. After I found the right ones, I spent the rest of the afternoon lepak-ing and reading comic books. Most of the books are sealed but there are always some lying about free for all to browse through. Ah ~ I spent an afternoon in bookwormy bliss.


Later I returned the same way I came back. Wah! The train was packed to the max! Of course to the KL people it’s the norm but not for me! The last time I felt so smushed between people in a small compartment was when I was in Singapore’s MRT at 6pm.

Finally, I reached Quin’s place, then quickly showered, packed my overnight stuff (cuz I was going to stay over night at Spire’s place) and stashed the books somewhere.

PB, Quin and I then went for woe. Sorry I can’t remember much now about what happened at woe that day, except that it was fun and we got two castles, I think, Gary went and took the emp at Pron 333 at the very last few seconds.

Then at night, they sent me to Spire’s place to stay overnight. There I met her cousin (Spire – Sorry that I forgot your cousins name) and had a preview of her latest cosplay costume. (It’s sweet I tell ya. Sometimes I wish I can cosplay also. Haiz. But that would only scare people.) Then after I read a comic she had lying about, I immediately went to sleep.

Coming up – My Hobo Holiday at Pyramid.

To Be Continued…

1 comment:

Effy said...

you can check out my tagboard. i forgot what was it already.