- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brand New Year ~ Brand New Change! POSITIVE THINKING IS POWAH!

Many of you know that I've been working at my current job for a long time now. Really long time. Like 6 years long time.

So when I got word from my brother of a job offer based in Anduki, I gave him my CV and think nothing of it afterwards. After a couple of weeks only my brother told me his boss wanted to interview me.

I was happy.

Well, I was kinda panicking cuz you know, I haven't gone for an interview for so many donkey years now, would I make an ass of myself?

Then the positive persona in me said, "NO! You have done a lot for your current company and you've accomplished many goals in your job. Implemented many ideas and marketing strategies. Supervised and trained a staff for an international franchise of high quality repute. HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF!"

And it's true. I brought out my positive person and walked into the interview, sure with tiny butterflies in my stomach, but I did very well and I thought the interview was smashing. In the end, she offered the job for me on the spot and I accepted.

WOOT!

Positive start to a positively faboo looking new year! Wonderful right?

Today when I was driving back to Bandar, I was istening to the DJ on the radio and she said, 70% of negative comments and crits actually comes from your love ones, your family. Which is very true and over the years I've slowly trained myself to turn a deaf ear to all that negativity. But I'm not perfect. Not fool proof.

It's one thing to get negativity from my elders, you know, parents, older siblings, cousins, etc, because they are older, they lived longer, they are more experienced and mature. Right? That's because I respect them at that level.

However to have one's YOUNGER siblings to start lecturing and going all negative on one is too much for one to stand for.

Seriously, I need to put up a professional front to work with my sibling in close proximity in the same company. Heck, as if we don't see enough of each other already at home.

I'm seriously considering renting my own place.

OK! Enough with the down and negative thoughts! OUT! OUT! SHOO!

Positive note again! I'm also seriously considering getting a family car for the family's use. Such as the ~


Toyota Vios! Manual of course cuz I can't stand auto. I dunno why though. I mean in jams auto is the easiet but I really like to feel in control of my own vehicle, so there ya go.

That's the colour I'm thinking of picking as well. So what do you all think?

XD

I'm so excited!

No comments: