- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009! WTF!

Okay, I thought that perhaps heralding in the new year means a fresh start. A beginning in the beginning. New year resolution and what not.

But noooo...

what happened to my new year?

Er, let's see, I didn't get celebrate in the 'traditional' sense because I'm sick. Yes, down and out with flu, runny nose, cough, sore throat, the whole package deal.

Then one my way home after a visit to the doctor my car broke down in the middle of the small roundabout near the petrol station in Beribi. What la!

Okay, don't panic cuz nothing good can come from panicking. I put on the emergency signals, tried to start my car again and again... it would run and then die again after a few meters... so there ya go, I basically 'crawled' my way to the new building of Baiduri Finance's parking lot and called in the tow truck.

After that I learned how to get recharge from the ATM (woah, it was freaking easy, I should do this more often, it's cool! -sakai-) and called in my parents, my friends, basically everyone who I thought would need to know that my car broke down or could send me back home.

In the end it was Del who came to the rescue. Ah, Del, man I really owe him one.

Ok!

No more bad thoughts and karma from this moment forth! Think GOOD THOUGHTS! Count thy BLESSINGS!

It's great that my family had my car fixed so fast. I hope to pick up my car soon. *sigh* You know, evertime some shit happens to my car I would thinkg, "Maybe I should get a new car." Every time. I mean it's just too temptimg sometimes yo. But then again, I would think, the insurance, the tires, the monthly payment for the next 7 years... *sigh*

Gak! NO! Good thoughts! Good THOUGHTS!

*ahem*

Well, positive side is that I get to meet Alex!!! Man, it's been so long I haven't seen the bloody fella. Alex! We gotta meet up proper next time yo! Seriously, I dunno anyone who can take things in like Alex and give you the outright no bullshit in your face opinion. Maybe Effy and I should arrange a trip to Temburong. Hee. What do you think Effy? *hint hint*

Alright, I'm off. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: