- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Friday, July 07, 2006

*Snap* *Snap* *Snappity* *Snap*

Sorry for not blogging much lately. I seem to have nothing to blog about these days...not surprsing though, this coming form someone who works in a boring job of a boring company in the boringest part of Brunei Darussalam.


There was a black out last saturday though. It only lasted a few hours from around 12 midnight to 3 am. It was nice cuz I spent most of it imagining I was in an era where there is no electricity, when ppl used oil lamps and candles. I also made a wax ball from melted wax of my candle.

No Electricity = Bored Woman in the Dark

At least in Temburong I can go hunt animals or fry insects or something. What is there to do in Kuala Belait? Ab-so-lute-ly nothing! Well, of course there's always Miri, but so sien visit Miri...nothing to do there also but to drink and get wasted.


So what am I doing now? Being trigger happy that's what I'm doing. I just got a new Nokia N80 and let me tell you, it's sweet. 3 megapix baby yeah! It's about time my blog gets clearer better pics.


This is all taken in chronological order so it's a bit random. I'm just putting the ones that aren't :-

A. Shakey
B. Dark
C. Pointless, nothing to see at all kind of pics taken by bored user.

Today I went to Bandar with Shikin. We didn't have anything to do so went to catch a movie instead at the Mall. Superman, RV, Recycle...bleh...nothing much so we hamtam pick one, 'Grandma's Boy'. It turned out to be freaking hilarious though.

36yr old game tester got kicked out his house by landlord cuz his roomate spent all the rent money on hookers. With no where to go, he moved into his grandmother's house and that's where all the trouble starts of course. It's a comedy where you get an inside look of how a loser/geek/nerd adult life is like. There's absolutely no story line here. It's more like you're watching a very entertaining bunch of monkeys.

But it's freaking hilarious. Ever watch 'Dude Where's My Car?' the concept is similar. Lots of funnies, little sense. Out of 10 I rate this movie : -

Story Line = 0.5

Funny Factor = 7.5

Total = 8.0

Was it worth my $5 + $3 popcorn? Not really, it's worth a $5 DVD 9 but not a one night stand cinema ticket. I rather hold out for Pirates of the Carribean 2. Jonny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightly, oh yeah.

No comments: