- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Something Smells Fishy…

Today I went to ODGC again in attempt to download the latest RO patch. I didn’t manage to download it all and here I explain why. I spoke about the dangers of the koi pond before in my ‘Big Band Demand’ entry in the ‘Sweet L33t’ blog. Take a look at these latest pictures. Live baby!



A few visitors didn’t take notice the sign and they ended up so.



I was too busy taking pics to help them... may they rest in peace.

After the feasts of human flesh they still wanted more as they swam around in large schools. Notice their patterns are predatory like. Their beady little eyes watching me hungrily.



But then, watching all that I got hungry myself. Dinner time. Went home and had Maki Zushi (rolled sushi) for dinner.



What goes around, comes around, I guess.

No comments: