- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

It’s been a while since I last blogged anything. I blame it entirely on Ragnarok…and work…well…just Ragnarok then. *Haha*



I just got my salary yesterday but after paying all my bills, I find I’m broke again. Only this time I’m broke with more credibility. -_-“

Early happy Halloween to all those celebrating this interesting western holiday, where everyone dress up and gets free candy for it. Well, for the kids anyway.



I remember when I was 12 and living in the Panaga Area, I once dress up as a crippled hunchback (pillow stuffed at my back and a plank taped to my leg), my best friend Rana was a mummy (the toiler paper kept falling off her), my brother was a bleeding zombie (blue and green make up and tomato sauce on an old t shirt) and his best friend Patrick was a vampire. Our collection for that night was one apple, two lollies, strepsils and small but brightly wrapped candy.

It wasn’t the candy that I remember most about that night. It was the time we toilet papered a house whose owner shooed us away (we did say “TRICK or treat.” How much fun it was roaming around the neighbourhood, meeting up other kids and staying up past our bedtime.

Raya is coming up just around the corner, kiddies, are you ready for it? I am, haha, planning to go around visiting all my malay friends and my malay staff on the 1st day of Raya. Gonna hunt for kek batik and green ang pow. (Aren’t you a bit too old for ang pow, red OR green? XD …No!) I even have my baju kurung all ready and waiting. Hehehe, it’s gonna be fun cuz this is the 1st Raya for me in my hometown after 4 years living in the capital. Plus, most of my friends are back from Uni overseas. It’s gonna be uber fun.

But it will not as much fun as I will have during Chinese New Year. (duh! You’re Chinese, of course, you’ll have more fun!) I can’t wait! XD

Then let’s not forget Christmas…



Wait! ROFL! I almost forgot my birthday! It’s coming on the 30th December! How old am I this year? Well…okay, I’ll tell you since I’m not ashamed of my age (yet). I’m turning 25yrs old this year. Isn’t that lovely? It’s a very lovely number. I’m at the prime of my life and it’s gonna get better! Woohoo!

Kek batik, green ang pow, Christmas cards and birthday pressies are most welcome! Hahaha.

No comments: