- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today I checked on my friend's blog and saw she took an animal personality test.

I tried it out and the results are...

Horse
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla

TADA!

I'm a horse! Hahahaaha! Are you guys ready for this? I wasn't. E-to... let's see, shall we?

Caring, free-spirited and full of compassion. [Me love everybodee! Muah muah!]

You are well loved and for all the right reasons. [My boobs? Well, they are pretty nice I guess... Maybe I should run for president one day...only in brunei there are no presidents, damn.]

You enjoy the company of others & try to keep them happy, making you a 1st class friend. [Ppl, hear dat? Me 1st class fren eh, no some low class chabo. Woot!]

"Me 1st class, me enjoy keeping you company, keep you happy long time. Ok?" ROFL! [Not like that! Aiyah! What you thinking oh? I dunno eh.]

You want a warm place to call home, but you always have the urge to escape. [Totally right, i just want to go home and cook mee goreng, but when i see my mom's car home, i kia to the nearest mee mamak stall. Can't stand my mom nagging me 24/7, esp when i cook mee goreng for some reason...]

So there ya go.

Click here for your Animal Personality Quiz!

No comments: