- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Plea for the Pets Exposed to the Abuse of Humanity



A bark of help for the pets of the animal kingdom. Please place your vote here. It's a petition to the prime minister for applying harsher fine/punishment for abusers of animals.

Furry friends who trusted us to take care of them, instead they are exposed to the most inhuman treatment I've ever heard of.

note: I know the img is not there for some reason, but the link works, so just click on it anyway.

2 comments:

Lady Knife said...

Yes Brunei is a beautiful country. I'm quiet happy growing up here although I would like to see more of the world while i am still young. ^_^

Lady Knife said...

Your poetry is lovely and I appreciate your consistency in reading of my blog but this is totally off the subject. This comment box is for the entry about SPCA's petition for harsher penalties.

I try not to write too often in comment boxes because I wish for my readers to give objective comments, critism and opinions without my inteferance or influence.