- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Dreadful Dreams

Lately I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I don’t know why really. When I relate my problem to me friends, they come up with several reasons.

“You worry too much.”
”You think too much.”
”You are stressed out.”
”You are too tired to sleep.” (That was interesting.)
“You aren’t tired enough, that’s why your body don’t wanna rest.” (Equally interesting, I didn’t know my body could rebel again my mind.)
“You shouldn’t eat close to bedtime.”
”You should drink milk before sleeping.”
”You should blender some cabbage and drink before sleeping.”

People, what ever happened to counting sheep lah?

When I do sleep, I have all these weird dreams. I had dreamt this old time friend who I recently met up with is actually stalking me. Woke up when he caught up with me and grabbed my arm. That was kinda scary.

Another is also my long time friend, who actually come out of nowhere and proposed to me. Shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Know what I mean? Lol. I haven’t seen the guy in years too.

Latest and funniest dream was the one I had just last nite. I dreamt I was at the house of my pal. Before I know it, he was coming on to me, flirting and grabbed my hand out of the sudden. It was another sheeeeet situation. Then in my dream, I started making out with him! My real mind is going like ‘!!!’ but in my dream there I was, trying to get down and dirty with this guy. Before things got too *ahem* ‘blue filem’, his family and friends busted into his room and shouted, “Hey, Happy Birthday!”

Gawd damn, how funny is that? I grabbed my skirt and covered ‘everything’ but it just looked bad, with my skirt over his ‘big bird’. ROFL. Well, his mom and aunts started shouting at both of us. Friends slinked away looking extremely uncomfortable. I managed to get out of the room, but was followed by a couple of aunts and mutual friends going “How can you do that?” “What did you think you were doing?” “You f*cking slut!”

Thank Gawd, that’s when I actually woke up.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

What does this all mean? Why are these dreams about guys? (Erm, not that I want to be with a girl, mind you.) Why are they all bad situations?

Is my sub consciousness trying to tell me “Dammit, woman, go get a guy and get laid! Stupid, dumb, freaking, self-conscious psychotic female.”

Or maybe it’s tell me that guys and I don’t mix. That maybe my next relationship I should go for my own sex. … *slaps her head a couple of times* No, thank you. I still fancy guys. Yes, very much so.

No comments: