- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Misconception of Driver Ed

My brother passed his driver license test. I should really try to get one. Hey, it’s not my fault that I’m still a non-license driver, my old driving school misplaced my file so they tell me that I have to re-register with a $100. Can we say 'Ka-Ching'? *sheesh*

I already wrote two letter to my previous school requesting a transfer. One letter goes to the land transport to let them know that I’m transferring because I am now posted in a different branch of the company I work for. How hard is it for them to read, understand and process the transfer? I’m sure they have loads of other, piles and piles of letters requesting transfers, everyday to go through. Yeah, that’s it.

Everyone says it’s a simple thing, getting a driver license. Of course, who would ever mention parents twisted enough to let one not go get a license until one is finished with high school? Or the idea that one has to move to the city to study for one’s diploma in computer business. Or the possibility that one might even find a job in the city and goes to work on buses.

I know people are just scared that I know the inner workings of the public transportation system. Just like people living in Tokyo.

Well, the principal has to meet up with my dad (they are friends) to settle this problem of my misplaced file in the school. *sigh* Please, please, please let me take the test soon. I don’t think I can stand another minute with my brother. He gloats and makes my ears bleed. Over and over again I had to repeat this mantra, “I cannot kill my brother because mom will kick me out of the house.”

No comments: