- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Thursday, September 29, 2005


End of September


THINGS TO DO:

1. stock inventory check
2. buy electronic gaming monthly
3. relish the fact that I have $$ in my bank account again
4. use the $$ and get me broadband. [Finally!]
5. get ready the master stock list, VIP list, write off form, shop supplement FOC, RQ and PO for the accountants.
6. gear up to put a brave front when ‘da boss’ when she drops by.

I have been working here for the last 9 months and she never dropped by. Why she has decided to do so now is beyond me. I dunno but whenever I heard her name and the word ‘visit’ in the same sentence, I get the chills. The world will freeze over, I get flashes of the last visit and my mind will go ‘hang’ for a minute.

She’s a pretty nice person really which is why all the more deadly. She’s this nice lady who talks to you, asks how are you and do you need her advice in anything or do you have any questions for her but while this is going on, in your own mind, “She has the power to fire my tiny little pathetic ass if I so as much as step [accidentally] on her Prada shoes.”

I just admire women of power like that. Scary, but admirable.

No comments: