- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Monday, November 14, 2005

HE knows better than I

Woke up late today cuz I thought that it was still early. The sky was still a bit dark, no birds were singing and the bed felt oh so comfortable. When I peeked into my mobile beside the bed, 9.15!!!! Holy rain drops! I’m gonna be late. Quick shower, coffee, change and zipped out of the house.



*sigh* Why it never rains when I work afternoons or on my off days?

Well at least this is noticeably better than yesterday where it was scorching hot. It was so hot that I swear I could FEEL my dear Josephine’s (BenQ Laptop) suffering. So today I had her propped up with books. I should invent something like this for all LT users.




Lovely, sweet, refreshing rainy weather we have in Kuala Belait today. Not that big stormy monsoon like rain, but soft pitter pattering rain. Yes, I love rain. I love to listen to it, feel and smell it.

Some people say that when it rains it means God is crying. I don’t think so. I like to think (not that my thinking matters to any one) that God causes it to rain to feed and cleanse us. Kinda like laundry day, where God sees a particular part of the world is kinda dry, dusty and dirty, He sends in some rain to water and clean up then He waits for the earth to spin and dry in the sun.



Okay, if that’s the case then why there’s TOO much rain on some parts of the world causing floods or how about the typhoon Katrina situation in New Orleans?

Ok, I will not say it’s natural. I will not say Americans just so happens to be in the way of Typhoon Katrina. I will not say its God’s Will. We will never know why it happened, but I believe everything happens for a cause.

There’s a song that goes,

"I’ve seen a cloud and thought it was the sky,
I saw a bird and thought that I could follow,
but it was You who taught that bird to fly.

Cause You know better than I,
You know the way,
I’ve let go the need to know why,
for You know better than I.”

So yeah, we all need a little hope, a bit of patience and lots of faith.

No comments: