- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mysteries of the Edible

You know there’s nothing compared to home cooking. After a hard day’s work you would like nothing more than a hot meal in one’s own cozy kitchen.




Unless of course you have parents like mine…

May I present to you, fresh from my father’s garden, the CATERPILLAR VEG (Ulat Veg)!



The veg itself is neither big nor long. This one I judged to be roughly 4 inches long. It’s always green in colour and my parents love them. As for me, the mere sight of them gimme the creeps, much less so to actually picture chewing it in my mouth.



Mom usually just chops them up and stir fry them with garlic.


My brother seems to like eating them but that’s just my brother, he makes the weirdest and most disgusting dishes imaginable. He eats anything, as long as he’s hungry. -_-"

2 comments:

SugarNoms said...

You ate ulat you cannibal XD

Lady Knife said...

Munak munak munak. I didn't eat him. My parents and brother did. Munak munak munak.