- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Lost Lemon Tree

Right on top of a long lost hill,
grew a lemon tree,
a girl rests there so still,
thoughtful repose is she,

"Loneliness feels so close to me,
A force which long lost its teeth.

It grips my heart, through which it pours,
such warm poison into my soul.

A kind of drug that comforts me,
But erase my sense of self.

I sleep like a butterfly in a cocoon,
Unmotivated to emerge out into the real world.

Dreaming of warm sun and rain drops,
Of stars in the heaven and wind in my hair.

Of a touch I'm fond of,
which was lost oh so long ago. "

Right on top of a long lost hill,
at the foot of the lemon tree,
the lovely girl rest so still,
dreaming of butterflies does she.

1 comment:

Lady Knife said...

Thank you! I always enjoy writing and drawing. Hopefully people continue to enjoy my blog as much as i enjoy creating it.