- At The Moment of My Mind -

Taking leaps of faith only to fall in step with Him.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Married Be Her

Day 2 : Getting Ready

Saturday was a quiet day. Nothing much happening during the day and except for the odd msg in the mobile, I didn’t really hear from Pat. I was planning on visiting her at Hamdan’s house later at night, after I was done with WOE in Ragnarok.

The connection at Marilyn’s cafĂ© was decent enough. Not really good, but good enough for surfers. For gaming, I suggest OGDC, because I was pretty happy the last time I went there for gaming.

Anyway, Shikin and I was messaging each other back and forth that day when I thought about inviting her along. She seemed like she needed a distraction. She readily agreed to come along with me at Marilyn and witnessed WOE. It was a funny experience, I can tell you that.



Later around 9.30pm, we drove over to Pat’s house to check and see how she’s doing.


She looked tired as she laid there with her hands and feet occupied with the henna. We talked and joked about the stuff that happened in Nikkah and what would happen the following Sunday. She said she was in a lot pain from her allergic reaction.



Didn’t stay long because she was tired and there were certain things that occurred which I took notice and didn’t like. I will not blog in out in public due to respect to Patricia and Hamdani. However, when I talked about it later with Shikin, turns out she didn’t like it either. Don’t worry, it had nothing to do with us, it was just how others were treated in front of us.

Anyway, Pat and Hamdani looked prepped for the next day. I was so excited to see how good they would look.

[to be continued…]

No comments: